Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

I've Been Tagged The Liebster Award

My friend eden tagged me, so, I'd like to thank her for awarding me the Liebster Award.
For those of you who don't know what this award is: A Liebster Award is passed around to bloggers who have less then 200 followers. It's a way to get to know one another.
Liebster Award rules.

  • Acknowledge the blog that nominated you. 
  • Answer the 11 questions the nominating blog created.
  • List 11 bloggers with less then 200 followers that deserve some recognition
  • Write 11 questions for them to answer.
  • Notify them that they have been nominated.
Thank you, Eden, for nominating me. I was surprised by this recognition. I enjoyed answering the questions asked of me.

1. What is your favorite verse and why?
Romans 8: 28 "And we know that all things work together for good, to them that love God, to them that are called according to His purpose." I really treasure this verse, because I think this verse reflects God's goodness for those who seek and love Him. God knows what is best and what He grants us is His best eventhough we could have a different answer. There are times it is easy and times I will be learning how to love the Lord with all my heart and accept His version of goodness.

2. How would your family describe you?
Quiet, funny, goal-oriented, loves music, gifted in playing the piano, teachable, faithful, responsible, willing to try new GF and DF recipes, adventuresome, loves to write, loves children, loves photography and enjoy ministering to the elderly and those in need.  

4. Besides the Bible, is there a book that has greatly impacted you?
The book called Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends.

5. What movie has impacted you the most?
The DVD of Making Brothers & Sisters Best Friends is really good. The information presents practical information to apply to all of your significant relationships.

6. Favorite way to serve your family?
Playing music, doing dishes, singing together and taking trips or long drives together.

7. Favorite Christian artist?
Brian Crain and Christopher Rogers. 

8. Favorite family activity?
My favorite family activity would be Foosball, Frisbee and long drives.

9. Do you play an instrument, and if so, what instrument?
I haved played piano the longest  for 7 years. I am teaching myself to play guitar, harmonica and organ.

10. Is there a passage of Scripture that the Lord used to speak to you?
I would say the Book of James has impressed my heart the most. I really treasure all of the passages.

11. What are some of your gifts/talents?
I am musically inclined, sharing my music at the retirement center, finding scripture to add to photos that I have taken, and making gifts. I love writing that communicates a spiritual message.

12. Describe your fashion Style!
I dress conservatively. I enjoy mixing and matching my outfits. I like to be versatile and dress appropriately for the occasion. I dress to honor the Lord.


Those I decide to nominate the Liebster Award. 

Leanne - The Opportunity

Madison- Dolly Madison Designs

Lindsay- The Young Ladies Magazine

Susanna - Young Readers And Writers

Liebster Award rules.

  • Acknowledge the blog that nominated you. 
  • Answer the 11 questions the nominating blog created.
  • List 11 bloggers with less then 200 followers that deserve some recognition
  • Write 11 questions for them to answer.
  • Notify them that they have been nominated.

Your questions.

1. If you had the chance to say something about Christ to someone you think you will not meet again, what would you say?

2. What song would you recommend to someone to play or sing? 

3. What caused you to pick the name that you did for your blog?

4. Why did you create this blog?

5. Do you have a bible verse that you would use to encourage someone?

6. What is your favorite saying or quote?

7. Favorite food to make/eat? Please share the recipe.

8. What would be something you would tell someone about yourself? 

9. What Christian event would you tell people to go attend and why?

10. How do you serve the Lord and what else would you hope to do for Him?

11. What is one of your goals this year?

No comments: