Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Man's Wants to God's Wants ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When my family and I were doing our bible reading in 1 Peter sometime last year, we came across verses 24 and 25 that I read again a few weeks ago.
When you read the verses you all will see why I took pictures of our dying grass and flowers and I thought of the verses.
I hope you all enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







For the sun rises with a  scorching wind and withers the grass;
and its flower falls off and the beauty of its appearance is destroyed;
so too the rich man in the midst of his pursuits will fade away.
          James 1: 11

All flesh is like grass, And all its gloy
 like the flower of grass.
The grass withers,
The flower falls of,
But the word of the
 Lord endures forever.

No comments: