Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve

Dear Friends,

The closing of this year is much like all the others, but yet this year is different. I was pleased to accomplish beyond what I expected, yet some of my plans were not achieved this year. I will have the chance to draft up another list of goals and plans for 2014.

Here are a few fun facts about this blog.
  • This is the 180th post on this blog.
  • I have 25 wonderful followers!!
  • I have had this blog for almost 3 years. 
  • I started it on Saturday, February 5, 2011.
What are some of your resolutions for next year? Do you do anything special for New Year's Eve?

Below are some of the pictures of our home decorated for Christmas. Since this is the last day of 2013, it will be good to reflect God's goodness in my family's life and mine. This is the day the Lord has made and let us rejoice and be glad in it. May the Lord be glorified through our lives.

Happy New Year's Eve,
Maria





































No comments: