Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

John J. Horn

I recommend these books to read.

I had bought the book Brothers At Arms at the Christian Heritage Homeschool Educators' Conference this year. I really liked the book. The book The Boy Colonel was lent to me by a friend and she told me that a third book has been released. From what I heard, the author will take the main characters from both books and write about them in the third. I am really excited and I can't wait to read them.
Even though the book looks to be for young men, it is really good for young women as well.
These books were written by John J. Horn.


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Those are some really great books. All of my family has read the The Boy Colonel and everyone loved it! My brother and another one of my sisters read Brothers at Arms and said they like it, too.

It will be fun to see what the next book will be like!