Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Words to live by . . .

If you walk with the Lord, You'll never be out of step.

O taste and see that the Lord is good;
How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!
                                                       Psalms 32: 8

Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you; for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
                                                            Isaiah 41: 10

Just to be tender, just to be true, just to be glad
the whole day through, just to be cheery when
things go wrong, just to drive sadness away with
a song, just to let love be our daily key -  that is
God's will for you and me.

These saying are from my Great Grandparents.

No comments: